Hi, I'm Nate! I'm a non-profit executive, seasoned technologist, and team-builder. I'm CTO/SVP at MomsRising.org. I lead an awesome team of technologists and digital strategists. I feel lucky to do work each day that is aligned with my values, and grateful for the opportunity to learn, grow, and create change with brilliant colleagues.
More things about me
- I am an optimist. I'm excited to do all I can to help get out the vote in 2024.
- I'm a dad to three amazing kids (13, 7, and 3).
- I value books and community. My wife owns and operates Content, an indie bookstore in Northfield, Minnesota, where you'll find books, of course, but also toys, including an amazing Jellycat collection.
- Lately I've been reading Martha Wells -- I'm a big fan of her Murderbot series.
- I am known to my family as Lord Cord. This is my best AI-generated representation of this identity.
- I like to code, currently in Python, but I grew up on Basic. In my early career I was a PHP developer. Right now I'm enjoying learning about dbt.
- My kids like to tell their friends that I'm a professional feminist. They're not wrong.